The Licensed London Taxi trade wish to disassociate themselves from Transport for
They want demarcation from Private Hire, and a governing body that puts Londoners before profits.
TFL HAVE DESTROYED
Stationary vehicles pollute the whole of
, due to insane road schemes and a Cycle Superhighway carved out for speed rather than safety. London
Empty buses, due to Londoners realising they can walk faster than the stationary traffic.
Bus companies getting paid to deploy far more vehicles than is needed, in 'The Great
Bus Scam', adding to London 's polluted congestion. London
Pedestrians, passengers, cyclists, motorcyclists, car and commercial driver's being killed or seriously injured on a daily basis by ill equipped bus drivers, poorly trained on the cheap, by TfL backed private enterprise.
Tubes packed like sardines, because the roads above are no longer a viable option.
Southeastern Trains consistently scoring lowest on the 'national passenger-satisfaction' list.
Trains constantly cancelled and delayed, with people being forced to return home, after hours of waiting in vain.
, by issuing 600 minicab licences every single week of the year, onto a system already burgeoning from empty buses and an enormous CSH, to appease their partners in crime, and reap the financial benefits of over £300 per license. London
TfL created a huge polluted and suffocating car park, by appeasing cyclists, who make up around ten percent of
's population. London
What about the other ninety percent?
What about those politically insignificant road users, abandoned by TfL and the Mayor, amid the chaos and utter misery, who are trapped on wrong side of the CSH?
Cycle deaths per year, although tragic, do not compare to the tens of thousands choking and dying from
's polluted capital. Britain
TFL NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE
• TfL are placing Londoners in danger by failing to execute thorough background checks on minicab drivers.
Drivers undergo a watered down
CRB, known as a DBS, where foreign nationals are allowed to bypass checks by producing a letter of good conduct.
• TfL stubbornly refuse to inform Londoners about minicab rape and sexual abuse statistics – there are at least a thousand victims per year.
• TfL allow mincabs to be driven by drivers who have never passed a DVLA driving test.
• TfL refuse to release proper statistics defining the astonishing amount of minicab Road Traffic Accidents.
• TfL refuse to release 'death attributed to buses' statistics - on average, a bus is involved in a KSI every day.
• Under threat of immediate License revocation, TfL insist upon forcing lone Taxi drivers to chose between getting in the back of a Taxi with a potential predator, and foregoing the fare; due to TfL's new draconian payment mandate.
• TfL have cut Taxi driver's earnings by up to five percent, on all card transactions - not affording drivers the same rights of work practice TfL use.
• TfL allowed minicabs to carry fare paying passengers without insurance.
• TfL and the Metropolitan Police are complicit in allowing minicabs to carry on working whilst uninsured.
• TfL brazenly admit they allowed minicabs carte blanche, to work uninsured for years.
• A senior TfL executive publicly lied to the GLA, about on-off insurance, in order to assist Uber.
• A senior TfL executive fabricated the existence of an Uber landline, in a failed bid to hoodwink the GLA.
Incredulously, the GLA responded by taking no action.
ALLEGATIONS OF CORRUPTION
scandal, where allegations of 'malfeasance in public office', is being investigated. Garden Bridge
Isabel Dedring, Deputy Mayor for Transport at the time, now works for Arup, the company who procured the £175m
contract. Garden Bridge
TfL executives have indulged in unmonitored, 'out of office' meetings with Uber executives.
TfL executives have convened unminuted, off the record meetings with Uber.
At least one TfL executive is guilty of tutoring Uber, on how to evade regulation.
TfL executives have paid themselves exorbitant bonuses, out of public money, for absolute failure.
A senior TfL executive has been reported by forty five staff members, for sexual harassment and bullying.
A TfL executive was rewarded with a promotion, even after indiscretions such as using Londoner's hard earned money to pay a prostitute via an Oyster card.
TfL is driving legitimate, law abiding Private Hire companies out of business, by favouring and failing to regulate TfL partners, Uber.
TfL are harassing Taxi drivers for minor misdemeanours, such as no ‘No Smoking’ signs, whilst allowing minicabs to illegally ply-for-hire on Taxi ranks, red routes and station forecourts.
TfL twinned with FIFA