Trevor Merrells LTR Interview E40
NEWS FLASH : PLEASE NOTE
THE UCG/RMT DEMO HAS BEEN MOVED TO FEB 10th
THE AREA WILL BE IN COMPLETE LOCKDOWN NEXT WEEK
DUE TO A G20 MEETING AT QE2 CENTRE
REMEMBER YOUR FIVE A DAY :Not not a lecture about healthy eating though I am sure we can all do better.
No just five key points to remember for when customer, the press or anyone else asks what the issues are concerning our trade.
1. Inadequate enforcement of the law by TfL.
2. Foreign multi nationals undermining local businesses with predatory pricing.
3. What seems to be an optional 3% tax rate for those above.
4. Unsustainable licensing of PH vehicles leading to pollution and congestion.
5. Clear political interference in licensing and regulation matters.
So there we are folks, no mention of the U word and very good to see trade orgs coming together, indeed as overheard in the shelter 'something must be up, people are attending LTDA meetings', let's all get active.
Remember your five a day and let's get the trade back to full health.