We hope that no cab driver missed the opportunity to have their say on the PH consultation. It's still open, but you only have a few hours left!
Can't help but laugh at the non eco friendly boxes of nonsense delivered by Poober to Palestra - A nice PR stunt, but as if to prove they don't know their a**e from their elbow, they went to the wrong building.
LTPH have moved weeks ago.
Anyhow, here are some questions that should have been included- but never were.
1. Would you like to pay an effective tax rate of 8%?
2. Would you like to enjoy Dutch zero rating on VAT?
3. Would you like a complaints procedure that's meaningless?
4. Would you like to be able to increase prices at a whim?
5. Would you like your mate to drive your vehicle and pretend to be you to earn both some money?
6. If the answer to all the above is yes, please explain how the NHS can be funded, the public protected and your children educated?
Responses can be submitted on the back of your Tax Credit Form to:
The Chancellor of the Exchequer
All in It Together Towers
11 Downing Street
All answers will be entered in a prize draw to win an all expenses paid trip to the Opera with the Lord Speaker of the House of Lords.
Merry Christmas all!